sometimes I wonder, why people continue
to treat the people around them so nicely when at the end
of the day, they are just going to be the ones who hurt them the most?
I really think "ignoring and closing one eye is the best policy".
there is so much displeasure that I want to voice out, but I can't.
because to some people, they are the only ones who can voice out.
and I am not one of them. I have to keep all my displeasure to myself.
I can't voice out, I can't do anything.
maybe if you took time off to think, you will know how much
we're drifting apart. you have so many other people you have to entertain,
that I understand. I don't have much friends to entertain anyway.
*rest of that issue goes into private blog*
& now, all I want to say is that I really don't understand
what you're thinking. can you please tell me what you're thinking?
what is it that you want?
♥ 10:29 PM